All property photos
Welcome to Museum Parc Residence 314, located in the heart of San Francisco’s Yerba Buena culture and arts district! This charming garden home features an open floor plan and a private step-out patio that spans from the living area to the bedroom with lush greenery and cozy privacy. Enjoy beautiful natural light from all rooms of this home with lovely outlooks through large glass sliding doors creating a seamless indoor-outdoor flow. Equipped with a full chef’s kitchen with all new appliances and bar divide, this home provides a perfect setting for indoor-outdoor entertaining or quiet relaxing evenings to unwind.
Located at “Museum Parc”, a highly desirable complex in the heart of San Francisco’s booming tech capital- SoMa’s Yerba Buena area- and close to world-class museums, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife. Easy walk to work in the Financial District, Union Square, the Embarcadero, and Mission Bay. There are several Muni lines & electric bikes just next to the residence, and one is only a few minutes’ walk to BART, CalTrain, or companies Tech shuttles, as well as acclaimed dining, cultural, and entertainment attractions. This home is truly a wonderfully sophisticated urban hidden gem in the heart of one of the City’s most vibrant neighborhoods.
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath condominium
- ~ 877 square feet as per City of San Francisco Tax records, ~807 square feet as per draftsman with ~239 square foot private patio; Buyer to independently verify.
- 233 unit building built in 1990
- HOA dues are $737.66 per month and include common areas, 24/7 front desk personnel/concierge, exterior maintenance, grounds maintenance, on-site management, insurance on structure, security, sewer, trash, water
- Parking can be leased onsite for an additional $325/month
- Located on the 3rd level quiet & serene private courtyard of the residence, overlooking the heated pool ( which is accessible with Fitness Crunch membership )
-The front door opens into a wonderfully open setting as you are greeted by a beautiful wide-open floor plan. A luxurious living room showcases double glass sliding doors and a private patio framed by lush greenery - the perfect urban oasis.
- A fantastic chef’s kitchen makes use of this generous space with an open bar divide, perfect for hosting and entertaining. This creative space features a 4 burner electric range with a warming pad, Samsung microwave hood, Frigidaire refrigerator, and dishwasher. New quartz counter-tops provide a clean look to the cooking space alongside a stainless-steel sink. Abundant cabinet makes this space home to any chef’s cooking equipment.
-The primary bedroom features indoor-outdoor living with large sliding glass doors that lead out to a greenery-filled patio. A generous walk-in closet and separate closet nook with built-ins provide plenty of space for any wardrobe.
- A cozy tile bathroom features a spa-like vanity with shower over tub and white tile back-splash. Adjacent to the bathroom is the in-unit washer-dryer closet.
Museum Parc is a 15 story, 233 unit, Luxury condominium building built in 1990 which includes a public parking garage, retail space with the Crunch Fitness, Chaat Indian Restaurant, Museum Parc Dry Cleaners and is right across the street from the renowned Pazzia Italian restaurant.
Its highly desirable location is in the heart of one of the City’s most vibrant neighborhoods, SoMa’s Yerba Buena area in San Francisco. The residence is adjacent to the Moscone Center which is the largest convention and exhibition complex in SF, which consists of three main halls spread out across three blocks and 87 acres.
This highly sought-after residence is close to world-class museums, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife. Easy walk to work in the Financial District, Union Square, the Embarcadero, and Mission Bay. There are several Muni lines close by, easy access to highways 80, 101, and 280, and only a few minutes walk to BART, CalTrain, or companies Tech shuttles, as well as acclaimed dining, cultural attractions like the MoMA - Museum of Modern Art, the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, the MoAD- The Museum of the African Diaspora, The Contemporary Jewish Museum, SF Museum of Craft and Design and other entertainment attractions.
There are several grocery stores only a couple of minutes walk away; The Wholefoods, the Target at Metreon, The Trader Joe’s, and Safeway. Enjoy the serene and lush Yerba Buena gardens with its gorgeous water features just one block away and the superb SalesForce Park only a couple of blocks away, and enjoy the lush greenery, ideal for a walk and take a breath of fresh air right in the midst of the hustle and bustle of the city.